Here at the Center for Physical Activity and Health, we are all about our Vols getting up and getting active! We have created several walking loops located here on campus just to show you how easy it can be! Have some time during lunch? Why not go for a one-mile walk? Feeling extra motivated? Go for a 2- or 3-mile walk after work to help wrap up the day. Here are links to different maps created just for you. There are three starting locations (the Agriculture campus, the Health, Physical Education, and Recreation building, and the Hill), so pick the one that works best with your location on campus and get going!
Choose from a PDF map or click “Walk Now!” to go to mapmywalk.com for any of the nine courses we have already made to get you up and walking around campus. You can even download the Map My Walk app to your smart phone where you can access all of our maps! Click for step-by-step instructions to make your own walking profile or sign up on the mobile app.
Health, Physical Education, and Recreation Building (HPER)
- HPER 1-Mile Loop (pdf) or Map My Walk Now
- HPER 2-Mile Loop (pdf) or Map My Walk Now
- HPER 3-Mile Loop (pdf) or Map My Walk Now
Agriculture Campus Walking Loops
- AG Campus 1-Mile Loop (pdf) or Map My Walk Now
- AG Campus 2-Mile Loop (pdf) or May My Walk Now
- AG Campus 3-Mile Loop (pdf) or Map My Walk Now
The Hill Walking Loops
- The Hill 1-Mile Loop (pdf) or Map My Walk Now
- The Hill 2-Mile Loop (pdf) or Map My Walk Now
- The Hill 3-Mile Loop (pdf) or Map My Walk Now
If you are still having troubles getting going, check out some of these suggestions!
Thank you to all who have attended our Walk with a Vol events this year. We greatly appreciate your support! Our Walk with a Vol event will no longer be continuing, however, check out Be Well: Move More Mondays for additional walking and wellness programs!