Becoming a member of The Center means that you have made a commited decision to either improving or maintaining your health and fitness. The center will provide you with the tools, motivation, and attention needed to reach your personal goals. Faculty and staff of UT are invited to choose between two membership options when joining the center.
Standard Membership ($50):
- Physical Fitness and Body Composition Testing at initial consultation
- Follow-up body composition testing at 6 months
- Exercise consultation including strength, aerobic, and flexibility components
- Pedometer (step counter) to track daily walking
- Online access to ACSM’s Fit Society Newsletter
- Continued on-line support via e-mail with the center staff
Big Orange Membership ($100):
- ALL OF THE ABOVE PLUS,
- Body composition test at 3 and 9 months
- Quarterly exercise update scheduled with staff member
- 25% off all other tests done through the center including the popular VO2 max test and Resting Metabolic Rate assessment
For more information about joining, please contact us at 974-6040.